Kenyan Blogs Webring

Kenyan Blogs Webring Member

Wednesday 16 May 2012

LOVE HATE

Dear love
you are still the same yet so different from the girl i fell in love with three years ago. Makes me wonder what happened in between. You make me feel like am no longer exciting & interesting.. You seem to appreciate the time you spend with your girlfriends mo than u do with me. You no longer send those random sweet texts in the middle of nowhere which used to gimme reasons to wear smiles all day...like i can't forget this text..i had just seen you off n then the next minute u text me "i 4got 2 tell u,i love u"..talk of proper wording and timing.
We used to spend hours on the phone..talking n textin. But lately after only some few minutes you say you have to go..that you are busy. And why do i always have to be the first one to text? It makes me feel like may be you are busy and am kind of disrupting you. And then u take too long to reply.
I know you and i trust you love me truly..i want you to know that i have never doubted your love for even a second. You do so much for me and i cant complain but i think there a lots of simple little things that you are leaving out.
xo baibe..i want my girl back,the one i fell in love with coz i know she is hidden somewhere in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment