Kenyan Blogs Webring

Kenyan Blogs Webring Member

Monday 14 May 2012

DON'T BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE..SPARE A MINUTE TO GET TO KNOW ME

"xaxa sweetie..niko kejani xolo nimeboeka..siukam?"

"niko kwa periods" WTF!!!!  She cant think of movies..video games..chatting..bt PERIODS!!!! )

that's an example of my very own true story...bt guys always take my honesty for creativity. Facebook asks whats on my mind...in a very cold weather...i update "SEX"...guys take that for immaturity.

i always find myself trying hard to become me..staying true to my words..being faithful to my girl..speak out my heart..
and its all because of their..(Wat do i call them)..silly expectations of me...

they never care to think that i am different..that i never want to be somebody else bt rather me. to them i strike out as a crazy teenager chasing crazy dreams..Wat they fail to understand is that whateva seems crazy to them is very normal in my world.

funny i have lost sight of where i am going wit this..think all i wanted to say was "i am cash era..i love to be me..i am unique..and their can never be another me..i love my girlfriend too'"
oops i have to insert the F-word..may b ill just put it here..i don't give a FUCK to wat u thnk of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment